Interior designer, Jouin Manku outfitted Le bar at the Hôtel Plaza Athénée, Paris, with a canopy made from 550 yards of fabric. I especially love the color contrast of brilliant blue with pale purples. Paris has so much design brilliance, it blows me away. Photography by Eric Laignel.
- Finding Home at Ett Hem: The Ultimate House Hotel Experience in Stockholm
- European Glass-Covered Courtyards: Where Architecture and Light Converge
- Creating a Home for Contemporary Art: Designing Around Tomashi Jackson’s Vibrant Creations
- Exploring Color Selection in Interior Design: Unveiling Personal Preferences and Gradual Integration
- Crafting Beauty and Function: The Art of Space Planning for an Ideal Living Room