For me, a bridge evokes many emotions, awed by its beauty and intelligence and romanticized by the notion of fear and adventure. I snapped this picture of the Astoria-Megler, a steel girder continuous bridge (extra awe) that spans the Columbia river between Oregon and Washington. Currently, it’s the opening screen on my laptop.
- Finding Home at Ett Hem: The Ultimate House Hotel Experience in Stockholm
- Unveiling the Unique: A Design Revolution in 2024 Interiors
- 2024 Interior Design: Blending the Elements of Color
- European Glass-Covered Courtyards: Where Architecture and Light Converge
- Creating a Home for Contemporary Art: Designing Around Tomashi Jackson’s Vibrant Creations