In the 90’s, it was popular in the US to paint text and phrases on walls. It was surprising and intriguing to me, the frequency I viewed the technique in historical Chinese interiors,architecture and art. I took both photographs inside the Forbidden City, Beijing.
- Finding Home at Ett Hem: The Ultimate House Hotel Experience in Stockholm
- Unveiling the Unique: A Design Revolution in 2024 Interiors
- 2024 Interior Design: Blending the Elements of Color
- European Glass-Covered Courtyards: Where Architecture and Light Converge
- Creating a Home for Contemporary Art: Designing Around Tomashi Jackson’s Vibrant Creations